Caregivers talk apps at the Alzheimer's Association Educational Session in York, pa
At this fall's Alzheimer's Association educational session, Generation Connect co-founder Michael Potteiger explains how tablet computers can facilities meaningful activities for people with dementia, including suggestions for reminiscing, relaxation, music and games.
During this 35 minute video, Michael discusses the following:
- 5:00 - 7:00 - Photo sharing & reminiscing
- 7:00 - 16:00 - Narrative storytelling
- 17:00 - 21:00 - Relaxation & meditation
- 21:00 - 30:00 - Music & singing
- 31:00 - 35:00 - Art & games