Our mission at Generation Connect is to empower people through everyday technology. While we design training solutions around a variety of devices, the iPad is at the center of several programs.
There are a few reasons that iPad is such a powerful and practical tool:
- The tablet form factor offers a great combination of size and portability
- The iPad is user-friend and intuitive
- Apple’s App Store offers the largest selection of apps designed for tablets
- iPads are becoming increasing affordable due to recent price drops and the availability of refurbished models
Getting Started iPad Tutorials
Helping a new user on the iPad can be challenging. Experience smartphone and tablet users struggle to convey information at an appropriate pace and sequence for first-time learners.
The Getting Started iPad tutorials are designed to help people without any experience using mobile technology. They are perfect for a variety of people and learning enviroments, including:
- Self-guided learning for new iPad users
- Training a parent or grandparent
- Volunteer training at libraries
- Training at Senior Centers, Retirement Communities, etc.
Advanced iPad Tutorials
Apple is constantly updating the iPad to improve security and user experience. There are hundreds of subtle, helpful features that go undetected. The Advanced iPad Tutorials will help experienced iPad users explore the time-saving and practical nuisances of the iPad.
Getting Started iPad User Guide
Most iPad training books are overwhelming; they are filled with hundreds of pages of details about setup, settings and features. Our Getting Started iPad Training guide is purposely selective to make learning fun and accessible.