Use the Messages app on your iPad to have on-going conversations with family members and friends who use Apple devices - iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac. Lessons on Messaging cover the following:
- How are messages different than email?
- How do you send a new message
- How do you reply to a message that has been sent to you?
- How do you send a photo via messages?
- How do you message a group of people?
Messages vs. Email
Messaging is one of the most popular forms of communication via mobile devices. With the Messages app on your iPad, you can have on-going conversations with friends and family that use Apple devices. While many people use email for written digital communications, messaging is a great alternative for the people you communication with most often.
Sending & Replying to Messages
Messaging is an intuitive form of digital communication. Compose a new message, reply to a friend or send a photo in just a few steps.
Group messages allow you to have an on-going conversation with several people at one time.